Current Employment Estimates (CES)
Industry employment trends from the Current Employment Statistics program provides one of the best measures of state and local economic performance.Select a geographic area to get started.
Employment & Wages by Industry (QCEW)
The Employment and Wages by Industry (QCEW) tool provides data on industry employment, wages, and the number of business establishments based on unemployment insurance tax records.Select a geographic area to get started.
Unemployment Rates (LAUS)
Oregon United States
Find out how much the value of the dollar has changed over time.
State Unemployment Rankings
Use the State Unemployment Rankings to compare Oregon’s unemployment rate to other states in America.Select a time period to get started.
Unemployment Rates (LAUS) All Areas
Use the All Areas Tool to get selected historical timelines in all or selected geographical areas of the LAUS data.
- 013119 - Oregon’s Current Workforce Gaps & Future Workforce Needs
- 020719 - Diversity of Oregon's Workforce
- 052318 - A Short History of the Technological Unemployment Debates
- 052418 - Ability of Oregon Workers to Speak English Varies by Type of Job
- 052418 - Learning from Oregon’s 2003 Minimum Wage Increase A Synthetic Control Approach