Paralegals and Legal Assistants, the Unsung Heroes of the Legal WorldAugust 17, 2018 Once considered a glorified secretary, paralegals and legal assistants have evolved into much more. The terms legal assistant and paralegal...
The Occupation Profiles provide an array of information about an occupation; such as wages, projected growth, and job openings.Search the occupational database by entering a job title or description.
Job Finder allows you to search your local area for jobs listed with the Oregon Employment Department and for jobs that are posted elsewhere on the Internet.Enter in a job title to get started.
Find information on thousands of Oregon employers by searching the Infogroup database.Search on one of the following fields:
Wage Conversion Calculator
Convert hourly wages in to weekly, monthly, or annual wages.
The Career Explorer can help you filter occupations that meet your required characteristics.Select an occupation type to get started.
Biz News (ATS)
Search the Biz News (ATS) weekly tip-sheet that summarizes major employment related news in Oregon.Select an Event Type to get started.
- Paralegals and Legal Assistants, the Unsung Heroes of the Legal World
- Welding – Beyond the Sparks and the Arc
- Civil Engineers – Designing and Constructing Oregon’s Infrastructure
- From Pencils to Pixels: Oregon’s Multimedia Artists and Animators
- AmeriCorps – Making a Positive Change in Your Community
- 073118 - Oregon’s Current Workforce Gaps and Future Workforce Needs
- 071718 - Oregon’s Current Workforce Gaps and Future Workforce Needs
- 062618 - Oregon’s Current Workforce Gaps Difficult-to-Fill Job Openings
- 020218 - Overview of Oregon’s Workforce
- 100517 - Data, Reports, and Tools from the Oregon Employment Department