Health Care’s Emergent Workforce: Advanced Practice CliniciansMay 17, 2019 For many years, prescribing, diagnosing and treating patients was a job for physicians only. Recently, that has begun to change.
The Occupation Profiles provide an array of information about an occupation; such as wages, projected growth, and job openings.Search the occupational database by entering a job title or description.
Job Finder allows you to search your local area for jobs listed with the Oregon Employment Department and for jobs that are posted elsewhere on the Internet.Enter in a job title to get started.
Find information on thousands of Oregon employers by searching the Infogroup database.Search on one of the following fields:
Wage Conversion Calculator
Convert hourly wages in to weekly, monthly, or annual wages.
The Career Explorer can help you filter occupations that meet your required characteristics.Select an occupation type to get started.
Biz News (ATS)
Search the Biz News (ATS) weekly tip-sheet that summarizes major employment related news in Oregon.Select an Event Type to get started.
- 051319 - Life After AmeriCorps - Using Quality Information to Inform Career Exploration
- 042919 - Oregon’s Current Workforce Gaps and Future Workforce Needs
- 041019 - Oregon’s Current Workforce Gaps and Future Workforce Needs (WIOA Statewide Conference)
- 030819 - Job Vacancies Update & What’s a High-Wage Job
- 013119 - Oregon’s Current Workforce Gaps & Future Workforce Needs