Lane County Labor Force Participation Rates Follow the National TrendOctober 18, 2016 Lane County is following the national trend of a declining labor force participation rate. The two primary reasons are also likely the same as for the national data.
Youth Unemployment Remains High in Lane CountySeptember 7, 2016 Unemployment among youth is usually higher than it is among the older population. The unemployment rate of Lane County residents ages 16 to 19 averaged close to 20 percent in the years leading up to the Great Recession. The...
Source: Oregon Employment Department, QualityInfo.org
- Lane County Labor Force Participation Rates Follow the National Trend
- Youth Unemployment Remains High in Lane County
- Lane County Projected Educational Requirements
- Lane County Occupational Projections
- Lane County Long-Term Employment Growth is Expected to Continue at a Slower Pace
- Lane County’s Food and Beverage Sector Continues to Grow