Population Characteristics in Northwest OregonJanuary 5, 2021
Gross Domestic Product in Northwest OregonDecember 29, 2020 Northwest Oregon’s recovery from the Great Recession was uneven. Employment grew faster in Benton and Clatsop counties and lagged in Columbia and Lincoln counties....
Visitor Spending in Northwest OregonDecember 14, 2020 Visitor spending rose to $1.63 billion in Northwest Oregon in 2019. This was an increase of 2.1% from 2018. Visitor spending has been increasing since 2011, although data...
Northwest Oregon’s Retail Trade IndustryDecember 8, 2020
The retail trade sector employed more than 11,000 in Northwest Oregon and had close to $299 million in payroll in 2019. This makes retail the third largest...
- Northwest Oregon Industry Employment Projections 2019-2029
- Northwest Oregon Occupational Employment Projections 2019-2029
- Northwest Oregon Wage Information
- Job Vacancies in Northwest Oregon
- The Employment Landscape of Rural Oregon
- Northwest Oregon Occupations in Demand
- Northwest Oregon High-Wage, High-Demand, High-Skill Occupations
- Northwest STEM Employment Projections and Wages by Detailed Occupation
You can sign up to receive email notifications when publications have been updated or new articles are added for any geographic area you are interested in. You can receive new articles on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule – whichever is most convenient for you.
Visit the subscription order form to sign up. It allows you to choose your preferences, and you can change those preferences – or unsubscribe – at any time.
|450 Marine Dr Ste 110|
|Astoria, OR 97103|
|4170 SW Research Way Ste 500|
|Corvallis, OR 97333|
|801 SW Highway 101 Ste 102|
|Lincoln City, OR 97367|
|120 NE Avery St|
|Newport, OR 97365|
|500 N Highway 30 Ste 320|
|St Helens, OR 97051|
|2101 5th St|
|Tillamook, OR 97141|