Rogue Valley Manufacturing Recession Recovery UpdateNovember 21, 2016
Manufacturing remains a significant contributor to Rogue Valley employment and economic output. In 2015 manufacturing accounted for 9.8 percent of payroll employment and 11.8 percent of total Gross Domestic Product....
Josephine Recession Job Losses and Recovery Gains by Wage LevelNovember 14, 2016
Josephine County has finally recovered the net number of payroll jobs that were lost during the past Great Recession. New data regarding employment and wages by industry for the second quarter of 2016 were...
- Rogue Valley Manufacturing Recession Recovery Update
- Josephine Recession Job Losses and Recovery Gains by Wage Level
- Jackson Job Growth by Wage Level
- Rogue Valley’s Economic Activity on the Upswing
- Employment and Pay by Class of Worker, Occupation and Median Earnings in the Rogue Valley
- Rogue Valley Migration Age and Education Level