The Impact of COVID-19 on the Labor Market in Jackson and Josephine CountiesJuly 2, 2020 In May 2020, Jackson County’s unemployment rate was 14.4 percent, up 9.8 percentage points from last year. Josephine County’s...
Rogue Valley Initial Claims for Unemployment InsuranceApril 13, 2020 Oregon workers who have lost their jobs, been temporarily laid off, or had hours drastically reduced filed 269,900 initial unemployment insurance claims in...
- Minimum Wage Rises on July 1, Reaching $12.00 per Hour in the Rogue Valley
- Rogue Valley Job Vacancies in 2019
- New In-Migrants Account for Most of Jackson County’s Population Gains
- Gross Domestic Product Shows Continued Growth in the Rogue Valley in 2018
- 2018 Local Area Personal Income in Josephine County
You can sign up to receive email notifications when publications have been updated or new articles are added for any geographic area you are interested in. You can receive new articles on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule – whichever is most convenient for you.
Visit the subscription order form to sign up. It allows you to choose your preferences, and you can change those preferences – or unsubscribe – at any time.
|1569 NE F St|
|Grants Pass, OR 97526|
|119 N Oakdale Ave|
|Medford, OR 97501|