Gross Domestic Product Shows Continued Growth at the South Coast in 2018January 9, 2020 The Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) recently released the 2001 to 2018 gross domestic product (GDP) for all counties. GDP is one of the...
2018 Local Area Personal Income in Curry CountyDecember 10, 2019 New figures published from the Bureau of Economic Analysis show healthy gains in Oregon and Curry County per capita personal income (PCPI) between 2017 and 2018....
Douglas County’s Per Capita Personal Income Rises in 2018December 9, 2019 The U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Economic Analysis released its 2018 estimates of personal income for substate areas (counties and...
- Southwestern Oregon Industry Employment Projections 2017-2027
- Southwestern Oregon Occupational Employment Projections 2017-2027
- Southwestern Oregon Wage Information
- Employment in Douglas County
- Employment in South Coast
- Southwestern Oregon Economic Indicators
- Job Vacancies in Southwestern Oregon
- The Employment Landscape of Rural Oregon
You can sign up to receive email notifications when publications have been updated or new articles are added for any geographic area you are interested in. You can receive new articles on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule – whichever is most convenient for you.
Visit the subscription order form to sign up. It allows you to choose your preferences, and you can change those preferences – or unsubscribe – at any time.
|16261 Highway 101 S Ste 11|
|Brookings, OR 97415|
|990 S 2nd St|
|Coos Bay, OR 97420|
|846 SE Pine St|
|Roseburg, OR 97470|