Certified Douglas County 2020 Population EstimatesMarch 2, 2021
Certified 2020 population estimates from Portland State University’s Population Research Center show that Douglas County gained 280 residents in 2020, for a...
South Coast Poverty Rates Edged Lower in 2019January 8, 2021 Recently released poverty rates from the Census Bureau’s Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates Program show continuing improvement in the share of the South Coast...
Douglas County Per Capita Personal Income Rises in 2019January 5, 2021 The U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Economic Analysis released its 2019 estimates of personal income for substate areas (counties and townships)...
2020 South Coast Population Estimates Show Flat GrowthNovember 24, 2020 Portland State University’s Population Research Center recently released their preliminary population estimates for Oregon, its counties, and incorporated...
Southwestern Oregon Jobs Projected to Increase 6 Percent by 2029November 10, 2020 Southwestern Oregon’s total employment will grow by 4,230 jobs between 2019 and 2029, according to new projections from the Oregon Employment...
- Southwestern Oregon Industry Employment Projections 2019-2029
- Southwestern Oregon Occupational Employment Projections 2019-2029
- Southwestern Oregon Wage Information
- Job Vacancies in Southwestern Oregon
- The Employment Landscape of Rural Oregon
- Southwestern Oregon Occupations in Demand
- Southwestern Oregon High-Wage, High-Demand, High-Skill Occupations
- Southwestern Oregon STEM Employment Projections and Wages by Detailed Occupation
You can sign up to receive email notifications when publications have been updated or new articles are added for any geographic area you are interested in. You can receive new articles on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule – whichever is most convenient for you.
Visit the subscription order form to sign up. It allows you to choose your preferences, and you can change those preferences – or unsubscribe – at any time.
|16261 Highway 101 S Ste 11|
|Brookings, OR 97415|
|990 S 2nd St|
|Coos Bay, OR 97420|
|846 SE Pine St|
|Roseburg, OR 97470|