Columbia Gorge Initial Claims by IndustryMay 20, 2020 As of May 9, 2020, initial claims for Oregon unemployment insurance benefits reached nearly 400,000. COVID-19 business closures, which began in mid-March, have...
How Central Oregon’s Industry UI Claims Differ by CountyMay 18, 2020 As we look back on the last couple of months, I’m sure we all want to know – what is Central Oregon’s story in all of this? In the last eight weeks, just...
- East Cascades Industry Employment Projections 2017-2027
- East Cascades Occupational Employment Projections 2017-2027
- East Cascades Wage Information
- Job Vacancies in East Cascades
- The Employment Landscape of Rural Oregon
- East Cascades Occupations in Demand
- East Cascades High-Wage, High-Demand, High-Skill Occupations
- East Cascades STEM Employment Projections and Wages by Detailed Occupation
- Job Growth in Gilliam, Sherman, and Wheeler Counties 2009-2019
- Private Education and Health Services Highlighted Wasco County’s Job Growth from 2009 to 2019
- Hood River County’s 10-year Growth Rate at 19 Percent
- New In-Migrants Continue to Drive Deschutes County’s Population Gains
- Deschutes County’s Gross Output Slowed Dramatically in 2018
You can sign up to receive email notifications when publications have been updated or new articles are added for any geographic area you are interested in. You can receive new articles on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule – whichever is most convenient for you.
Visit the subscription order form to sign up. It allows you to choose your preferences, and you can change those preferences – or unsubscribe – at any time.
|1645 NE Forbes Rd Ste 100|
|Bend, OR 97701|
|801 Oak Ave|
|Klamath Falls, OR 97601|
|2321 NE 3rd St|
|Prineville, OR 97754|
|2158 SE College Loop Ste B|
|Redmond, OR 97756|
|700 Union St Ste 105|
|The Dalles, OR 97058|