Manufacturing Employment is Important and Varied in Douglas CountyMarch 7, 2022 Manufacturing makes up 12% of Douglas County’s employment, more than the state (10%) or nation (9%). Speaking about manufacturing as one thing...
Southwestern Oregon Job Vacancies Reach Record in 2021March 3, 2022 Private employers in Southwestern Oregon were looking to fill about 4,800 job vacancies in 2021 according to estimates from the Oregon Employment Department’s...
Southwest Oregon Jobs Projected to Increase 10% by 2030November 29, 2021 Southwest Oregon’s, total employment will grow by 7,380 jobs between 2020 and 2030, according to new projections from the Oregon Employment...
Startups are Critical for Douglas County Job GrowthNovember 8, 2021 New businesses primarily make headlines when they introduce new products or ideas, but they also play a critical economic role. Newly founded businesses...
- Southwestern Oregon Occupational Employment Projections 2020-2030
- Southwestern Oregon Wage Information
- Southwestern Oregon Occupations in Demand
- Job Vacancies in Southwestern Oregon
- The Employment Landscape of Rural Oregon
- Southwestern Oregon High-Wage, High-Demand, High-Skill Occupations
- Southwestern Oregon STEM Employment Projections and Wages by Detailed Occupation
- Southwestern Oregon Industry Employment Projections 2020-2030
You can sign up to receive email notifications when publications have been updated or new articles are added for any geographic area you are interested in. You can receive new articles on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule – whichever is most convenient for you.
Visit the subscription order form to sign up. It allows you to choose your preferences, and you can change those preferences – or unsubscribe – at any time.
|16261 Highway 101 S Ste 11|
|Brookings, OR 97415|
|990 S 2nd St|
|Coos Bay, OR 97420|
|846 SE Pine St|
|Roseburg, OR 97470|