Housing, Real Estate, Building Permit and Construction Trends at the South CoastJuly 6, 2021 As one of life’s most basic necessities, shelter plays a critical role in the lives of residents of any community. Increasingly,...
Central and Southern Oregon Coast Economy for 2020June 16, 2021 The economy of the central and southern Oregon coast lost jobs in 2020 as business restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic hit. Job losses occurred first...
Douglas County Building Permits Drop Slightly in 2020June 15, 2021 Building permit data from the U.S. Census Bureau shows that new housing construction in Douglas County, as measured by permits for living units, dropped...
South Coast Labor Force, Employment, and UnemploymentMarch 18, 2021 Newly revised data from the Local Area Unemployment Statistics Program (LAUS) gives a look at trends at South Coast employment and unemployment. Before the...
- Southwestern Oregon Occupational Employment Projections 2019-2029
- Southwestern Oregon Wage Information
- Job Vacancies in Southwestern Oregon
- The Employment Landscape of Rural Oregon
- Southwestern Oregon Occupations in Demand
- Southwestern Oregon High-Wage, High-Demand, High-Skill Occupations
- Southwestern Oregon STEM Employment Projections and Wages by Detailed Occupation
You can sign up to receive email notifications when publications have been updated or new articles are added for any geographic area you are interested in. You can receive new articles on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule – whichever is most convenient for you.
Visit the subscription order form to sign up. It allows you to choose your preferences, and you can change those preferences – or unsubscribe – at any time.
|16261 Highway 101 S Ste 11|
|Brookings, OR 97415|
|990 S 2nd St|
|Coos Bay, OR 97420|
|846 SE Pine St|
|Roseburg, OR 97470|