Douglas County Unemployment Insurance Claims Climb SharplyMay 21, 2020 Measures taken to curtail the spread of COVID-19 have caused unemployment insurance claims to rise sharply. For the week ending May 9, 2020, the Oregon...
South Coast Initial Claims for Unemployment InsuranceApril 15, 2020 Oregon workers who have lost their jobs, been temporarily laid off, or had hours drastically reduced filed 269,900 initial unemployment insurance claims in the...
- Southwestern Oregon Industry Employment Projections 2017-2027
- Southwestern Oregon Occupational Employment Projections 2017-2027
- Southwestern Oregon Wage Information
- Job Vacancies in Southwestern Oregon
- The Employment Landscape of Rural Oregon
- Southwestern Oregon Occupations in Demand
- Southwestern Oregon High-Wage, High-Demand, High-Skill Occupations
- Southwestern Oregon STEM Employment Projections and Wages by Detailed Occupation
You can sign up to receive email notifications when publications have been updated or new articles are added for any geographic area you are interested in. You can receive new articles on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule – whichever is most convenient for you.
Visit the subscription order form to sign up. It allows you to choose your preferences, and you can change those preferences – or unsubscribe – at any time.
|16261 Highway 101 S Ste 11|
|Brookings, OR 97415|
|990 S 2nd St|
|Coos Bay, OR 97420|
|846 SE Pine St|
|Roseburg, OR 97470|