Columbia Basin Continued Unemployment Claims and Benefit PaymentsSeptember 4, 2020
Continued unemployment insurance claims paid to unemployed workers living in the Columbia Basin peaked during the 17th week...
Columbia Basin COVID-19: 18-weeks of Initial Claims ActivityAugust 11, 2020 Initial claims for unemployment insurance benefits in the Columbia Basin totaled nearly 6,100 over the 18-week, March 15 to July 18 period....
- Eastern Oregon Industry Employment Projections, 2017-2027
- Eastern Oregon Occupational Employment Projections 2017-2027
- Eastern Oregon Wage Information
- Job Vacancies in Eastern Oregon
- The Employment Landscape of Rural Oregon
- Eastern Oregon Occupations in Demand
- Eastern Oregon High-Demand, High-Wage, High-Skill Occupations
You can sign up to receive email notifications when publications have been updated or new articles are added for any geographic area you are interested in. You can receive new articles on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule – whichever is most convenient for you.
Visit the subscription order form to sign up. It allows you to choose your preferences, and you can change those preferences – or unsubscribe – at any time.
|1575 Dewey Ave|
|Baker City, OR 97814|
|809 W Jackson St Ste 400|
|Burns, OR 97720|
|120 S Washington St|
|Canyon City, OR 97820|
|950 SE Columbia Dr Ste B|
|Hermiston, OR 97838|
|1901 Adams Ave|
|La Grande, OR 97850|
|375 SW 2nd Ave|
|Ontario, OR 97914|
|408 SE 7th St|
|Pendleton, OR 97801|