Migration to and from Northwest OregonNovember 12, 2020 Fewer people seemed to move to Northwest Oregon in 2019 compared with one year before. Population estimates from Portland State University indicate net in-migration of...
Long-Term Projections Show Broad-Based Job Opportunities in Linn and Benton CountiesNovember 12, 2020 Linn and Benton counties will combine to add 6,670 jobs between 2019 and 2029, according to new projections from the...
Columbia County’s High-Wage Private IndustriesOctober 5, 2020 With an average annual wage of $40,729 in 2019, Columbia County’s average wage is only 74 percent of the average statewide ($55,019) and only 64 percent of the...
Real Estate Prices Holding Up in NW OregonSeptember 28, 2020 Home prices continue to rise in many cities across the nation. The widely quoted Case-Shiller Index of national home prices available from the St. Louis Federal...
- Northwest Oregon Industry Employment Projections 2019-2029
- Northwest Oregon Occupational Employment Projections 2019-2029
- Northwest Oregon Wage Information
- Job Vacancies in Northwest Oregon
- The Employment Landscape of Rural Oregon
- Northwest Oregon Occupations in Demand
- Northwest Oregon High-Wage, High-Demand, High-Skill Occupations
- Northwest STEM Employment Projections and Wages by Detailed Occupation
You can sign up to receive email notifications when publications have been updated or new articles are added for any geographic area you are interested in. You can receive new articles on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule – whichever is most convenient for you.
Visit the subscription order form to sign up. It allows you to choose your preferences, and you can change those preferences – or unsubscribe – at any time.
|450 Marine Dr Ste 110|
|Astoria, OR 97103|
|4170 SW Research Way Ste 500|
|Corvallis, OR 97333|
|801 SW Highway 101 Ste 102|
|Lincoln City, OR 97367|
|120 NE Avery St|
|Newport, OR 97365|
|500 N Highway 30 Ste 320|
|St Helens, OR 97051|
|2101 5th St|
|Tillamook, OR 97141|