- Health Care Jobs in a Pandemic: Indispensable or in Trouble?
- Food is the New Clothes: a Year in Pandemic Employment in Lane County
- Rebuilding the Pipeline: Supply and Demand in the Skilled Trades
- For the Rural Wage Gap, What’s Missing Matters
- Succession Plans: Low Growth Industries with Lots of Job Openings
- Lane County Lost More Jobs than the State in Recent Recessions
- Recent Trends in Lane County Unemployment Insurance Claims by Industry
- Oregon’s Part-Time Workers: One-Fifth of Employment in 2018